Upon arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Sri Lanka, you will be picked up and driven to the neighbouring city of Negombo. Jetwing Blue is where you will stay on your first night.
On day two you will begin your journey around the country. Your first stop will be at Anuradhapura, where you will explore the ancient city and the historical ruins. You will rest for the night at Palm Garden Village in Anuradhapura.
Day 3, 4, 5 & 6
The next morning you will be driven to the lovely coastal city of Passikudah. On the way, you will visit the Koneswaram Hindu Temple in Trincomalee. At Passikudah your accommodation will be at Uga Bay Hotel. Day four, five and six is completely devoted towards relaxing and indulging in the beauty of the golden sand beach in Pasikudah. Feel free to partake in any water sports activities and make the most of your surf board while in Pasikudah.
On day seven, you will be driven to Sigiriya, where you can explore the “Lion’s Rock” and then take a tour of the Sigiriya Village on a Bullock Cart. You can end the day with a relaxing herbal massage and sleep over at Jetwing Vil Uyana in Sigiriya.
The following morning you get to visit the Dambulla Cave Temple in the nearby city of Dambulla and also be a part of a cookery demonstration of the authentic Sri Lankan Rice and Curry. After completing these exciting activities, you head on to the city of Kandy: more popularly known as the hill capital of Sri Lanka. Take a city tour of Kandy where you will get a glimpse of the highlights of the city and then check in to Mahaweli Reach Hotel in Kandy for your overnight stay.
After a visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic the next morning, you will be driven to Nuwara Eliya. On the way, you have a chance to visit the Ramboda Water Falls and upon reaching Nuwara Eliya, you can explore the Pedro Tea Factory for knowledge on the manufacturing process of tea. Grand Hotel is where you will be sleeping over on day nine.
Early morning the next day you are advised to explore the breathtaking view of the sunrise from the “Ella Gap”. You will then depart to the town of Udawalawa where we will take you on a luxurious jeep safari in the Udawalawa National Park. That night you will stay at the Grand Udawalawa Safari Resort.
Day 10, 11 & 12
Early morning on day ten you will be taken to explore World’s End and the Horton Plains. You then begin your journey to the city of Tangalle in the South Western coastline. A quick stop to take a picture of the Devon and St. Claire’s Water Falls will be possible as you depart from the beautiful city of Nuwara Eliya. Upon reaching Tangalle, you will check in to Amanwella Resort for your night stay.
Day eleven and twelve is awarded for absolute relaxation at the luxurious Amanwella Resort where you can enjoy the beautiful sun and sandy beaches of Tangalle.
Day 13 & 14
On Day 13 you will begin your journey to the capital city of Colombo. On the way, you will stop at Galle to explore the Dutch Fort and Kosgoda to visit the Turtle Hatchery. Once in Colombo, you will be taken on a city tour in the evening and your night stay will be at Paradise Road Tintegel in Colombo.
Depending on the time of your flight the next day, you may have a chance to explore and shop in Colombo for a few hours before you have to take off for the airport. This will be the end of your luxurious Beach Tour with Blue Lanka Tours. We hope this itinerary is up to your liking and hope you will approach us for further details
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
• The rates quoted above are based on the mentioned hotels or similar.
• The above rates are net and include government taxes.
• These rates are subject to change without prior notice in the event government changes the tax policy, or if the hotels change their rates, or for situations beyond our control.
• These rates are applicable for tour operators/travel agents working with us, in Sri Lanka.
• All hotel classifications are as per Amith Tours classifications.
• Confirmation of hotels will be subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
• Meal plan will be on booked basis.
• Half Board will be from arrival day dinner to departure day breakfast.
• Rerouting, change of order in the visits etc., will be done if found necessary in the best interest of the clients.
• We will make every effort to be , when the temples etc are open, how ever in the event of closure we will not be responsible.
• Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
• Visits to wild life parks, adventure activities, etc will be at client's own risk.
• Payment by credit cards will be subject to 3% bank charges.
Cancellation charges (Sri Lanka):
• Within 07 - 00 days - 100% cancellation charge.
• Within 14 - 08 days - 75% cancellation charge.
• Within 21-15 days - 50% cancellation charge.