Day 1 : COLOMBO
We will pick you up at the Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport, you will be warmly greeted by your very own chauffeur guide and transferred to your hotel in Colombo . Spend Overnight in Colombo.
Day 2 : COLOMBO / NUWARA ELIY
A Drive to Nuwara Eliya .En route visit Devon & St. Claire's waterfalls. Afternoon: You will have a city tour of Nuwara Eliya. Surrounded by hills and tea plantations, the town of Nuwara Eliya is blessed with spring-like weather throughout the year. A favorite retreat of the British during colonial times, the town is dotted with English country style houses and half-timbered bungalows.Spend Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 3 : NUWARA ELIYA / HORTON PLAINS / NUWARA ELIYA
Morning: Start your day early to Horton Plains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage, and take a guided walk along the nature trails to a viewpoint known as World’s End Afternoon: Visit a tea plantation and tea factory where the best tea in the world is produced. Today more than 200,000 hectares in highlands and other areas are under Tea and around 300 million Kilograms, with a 25% of world tea exports are done by Sri Lanka as the World’s largest tea exporter.Spend Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 4 : NUWARA ELIYA / KANDY
Today after breakfast, you will be driven to Kandy .Afternoon: You will do the city tour of Kandy including a visit to the temple of the sacred tooth relic, upper lake drive, market square, gem lapidary and more.Spend Overnight in Kandy
Day 5 : KANDY / AIRPORT
Drive from Kandy back to Colombo and take you straight to Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport to catch your flight.
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Bar & Drinks
• The rates quoted above are based on the mentioned hotels or similar.
• The above rates are net and include government taxes.
• These rates are subject to change without prior notice in the event government changes the tax policy, or if the hotels change their rates, or for situations beyond our control.
• These rates are applicable for tour operators/travel agents working with us, in Sri Lanka.
• All hotel classifications are as per Amith Tours classifications.
• Confirmation of hotels will be subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
• Meal plan will be on booked basis.
• Half Board will be from arrival day dinner to departure day breakfast.
• Rerouting, change of order in the visits etc., will be done if found necessary in the best interest of the clients.
• We will make every effort to be , when the temples etc are open, how ever in the event of closure we will not be responsible.
• Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
• Visits to wild life parks, adventure activities, etc will be at client's own risk.
• Payment by credit cards will be subject to 3% bank charges.
Cancellation charges (Sri Lanka):
• Within 07 - 00 days - 100% cancellation charge.
• Within 14 - 08 days - 75% cancellation charge.
• Within 21-15 days - 50% cancellation charge.